YourID’s Founding Partners Webinar
Secure your place for YourID’s first meeting for Founding Partners and become part of a Game Changing Industry Initiative solving the biggest online problem of our time.
Tuesday, May 26th (Webinar)
PDT: 09.00 – 10.30
EDT: 12.00 – 13.30
CEST: 18.00 – 19.30
UK: 17.00 – 18.30
General Director YourID
Julio Cesar Pea
Technology Architect YourID
Founder Find Biometrics & Mobile ID World
YourID’s Trusted Identity Platform brings together trust receivers, trust providers, technology suppliers and other relevant stakeholders. YourID guarantees the privacy of the individual, empowers them and gives them control over their ID information, while bringing the online world the best ID/Access solution.
• Introduction Hosts
• Objectives Meeting
• Why this Industry Initiative?
• Why now? Relation with Covid-19
• Analysis and status of the IAM market
2. GOVERNANCE MODEL
• Initial Legal Structure (Foundation) & Registration Switzerland
• Foundation Initial Bodies: Management, Board, Auditor
• Role & Power Management (Support)
• Role & Power Board (Control)
• Role & Power Auditor
• Board structure Roll-Out (Global/Regional/Vertical boards, etc.)
• Advisory Board (Future): Universities, Consumer Representatives, etc.
3. TECHNOLOGY MODEL
• Benefits of Technology Agnostic Model
• Membership Levels & Basic Functionalities
• How it works – On-boarding
• How it works – Login
• Video Demonstration
• Designs (mockups)
• Core technology providers:
• Add-on technology providers:
• Additional suppliers could be added on request.
• Where to use – Real World Applications
4. PRICING MODEL
• User Perspective
• Trust Receiver Perspective (up to 90% cost reduction for participating platforms)
• Trust Provider Perspective
5. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY & COLLABORATIONS
• Identity Theft Resource Centre (ITRC)
• European Trust Foundation
• Digital Identification and Authentication Council of Canada (DIACC)
6. POC (SHORT TERM PLANNING)
• POC Definition & Functionalities
• POC’s: Planning and example calculation
7. LAUNCH & ROLL-OUT (MID TERM PLANNING)
• Roll out Cost: example calculation of cost per user/year.
• Process Initial Launch – Joint Effort (No User-adoption Issues)
• Roll out – Execution Plan (Sales, Marketing, PR).
• Q & A session
9. NEXT STEPS & FOLLOW UP PROCESS
• Data room access for additional information
• How to apply for a POC
*** Attendance limited to 100 participants ***